Monday 4 November 2013

New Blog, New Page

A Fashion Blog with a Fashion Page

Hope you can visit and like/follow me!

So the past few days I've been thinking whether I should make a separate blog that's only fashion focused and make this one like a "behind-the-scene" blog where I'll be talking about things that I haven't mentioned in the other blog and basically things happening in my life. 

And the blog is fresh out of the oven so if you want to check it out, please do! Precious Stones 21 - The Blog It also comes along with a Facebook page: Pr3ciousStones21 - The Page

The meaning behind the title: I was really looking for inspiration when it came to names and I thought, "Why not flip through the pages of the Bible and see what I can find?" So that's what I did and I didn't really find anything that I liked until it came to the last book (Revelations) and discovered what could be a great name! You can read in Revelation chapter 21 (hence the number) in the last few sentences of that passage it mentions about the 12 different jewels that will appear in heaven. It was pretty much a Eureka moment from then on. The 12 jewels could represent the 12 months so each month would start of with a theme based on that jewel and I think fashion clearly relates to glamour of the jewels as well as its worth and beauty. 

So that's it for today. Just a little bit more of a story told behind my new blog which I hope you'll visit. 

Have a good day and God bless!

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment