Tuesday 24 September 2013

Achievements part III

Bournemouth by the Sea Festival

#Lavish

Commissions by Arts University Bournemouth students & grads

Yesterday, well 2 days ago I guess, I went to see the opening of Bournemouth by the Sea Festival. It was incredible! Lots of installations to view as well as being entertained by a spectacle of performances in and around Bournemouth town, mostly in the Gardens.

I wanted to see the Mutoids but I didn't know where they were so I missed that one out :/ However, the good thing was that I was able to see the finished products of the portaloos the students/graduates created during the summer. I had the opportunity to get stuck in and help them out so it was amazing how they got all of this done on time with so much to do and lots of detail to create. Of course, with that being said I don't think they'd be able to complete them without the help of the assistants ;) 

Anyway, I'll let you see the pictures yourselves. I realised I didn't take each one of the loos but what can I do now? I've also captured the environment and other installation(s). 

Priscilla x


No comments:

Post a Comment